History

For 167 years, Most Holy Trinity Catholic School and Academy has provided families in North St. Louis City with a quality, Catholic education. What began as a German language school for boys in 1849 is now a co-educational Kindergarten through 8th grade school serving students of all religious, racial, and economic backgrounds. Located in the Hyde Park Neighborhood, the school continues to serve as an anchor in the neighborhood, offering families a quality educational choice for their children.